Is there anything better than fresh, home grown veggies from the garden?
I think not.
Okay so maybe freshly baked homemade cookies from the oven are up there too.
And this little guy would agree on both premises, I assure you.
I think not.
Okay so maybe freshly baked homemade cookies from the oven are up there too.
And this little guy would agree on both premises, I assure you.
Chris and Parker started a vegetable garden this year and it's caused a lot of excitement around here. I don't know that there ever was a little boy so excited to go and not only pick his crops from the garden, but eat them, too!
P-Man probably eats at least 10 grape tomatoes a day. I can't tell you how happy I am to send my little gopher out to the backyard to get them for me rather than buy them at the store!
Needless to say we are eating lots of these these days....:
As of a few months ago Parker wouldn't eat lettuce, but now even he partakes!
We love you, summer!
Please don't leave us too quickly.
We're not done enjoying our salads yet!

2 comments:
WOW! Those carrots are so big! I can never get mine to grow! What is their secret?
Great job with your garden! I was a little lazy this year so we didn'to do one. Your salad makes me want try it again!
Post a Comment