It's highly unfortunate that they magically find their way into my cart at the grocery store almost every visit.
Because I will eat them.
All of them.
I usually have great self control when it comes to food.
NOT with cookies.
Especially these cookies.
Parker loves them too.
It's a problem.
I'm just sayin'.


9 comments:
I am going to have to agree on the pink cookie..It is AMAZING!
I want to know how they make them so stinkin' moist and soft? They must put some magical, addictive chemical in them.
Keeps me coming back too.
Oh man those cookies are a heart attack waiting to happen, but I love them so much too! Just can't resist. I only buy them if they are $2.50 or less.
Those are addicting. And so incredibly soft. Yummmmm!
I love those cookies too! Good thing I'm feeling totally unmotivated to leave my house as of late or I'd have to get some.
SUCH a weakness for me! I'm a sucker for when they change the colors of the frosting too - "Aw, it's oragne for Halloween - let's get them!" or "Green for St. Patrick's Day - how cute!" and of course the red, white and blue ones are irresistible!
Too bad I don't grind my own rice flour and try to replicate their soft goodness at home...
I love those cookies. I had forgotten about them until you posted this. On my way to the store right now....Do you need me to pick some up for you??? ;)
Me too:)
i'm so glad to hear that tiny michelle has a sweet tooth too!
I think anyone who has tried these cookies would agree that they are wonderful. Sweet, but not too sweet, soft but not crumbly, just the right amount of frosting. Yum. I want one now!! My aunt actually eats 1 of these cookies everyday for breakfast! Then washes it down with a pepsi. How do you stop at 1? Don't know. That's what I wanna do when I grow up!
Post a Comment