I LOVE Bath & Body Works!
But then - what girl doesn't, right?
I am obsessed with their hand soaps...I feel like a bad home exec (help me out -sounds better than homemaker, right...maybe? Maybe not.)
if I don't have one at every sink in our house.
I am currently IN LOVE with this scent:

(pull out all the stops - this is definitely deserving of a drumroll and maybe some spectacular fireworks...)
*ISLAND NECTAR*
Seriously - AmAzInG...probably my favorite ever -- & there are some pretty good ones out there.
I recently stocked up with 6 of them myself...
The only thing wrong with it is that they don't carry this scent in lotions...(what are they thinking).... just soap and home fragrance.
I'm okay with it though. I just feel blessed to be associated with it as
my beloved foamy soap.
It makes me inhale with delight everytime I wash my hands.
Which tends to be alot since I'm a bit of a germaphobe...
Seriously... TRY IT!!! It's so worthy of a trip to the store. You won't regret it.
& in case you were thinking of getting me a gift sometime...a box of these would be a welcomed treasure, for sure... :)
4 comments:
Lol. I used to be obsessed with B&B too... I quit using their stuff when Eli was born because he had sensitive skin... now I can't stand perfumy smells! I have to get unscented everything... or really low key natural scents. What's happened to me? I at least have some dial at the bathroom sinks...so maybe I'm not too bad?
Okay, you are too cute. You're definitely not helping with my shopping habits, but you find some great stuff. I love B&B soaps, especially the fruity, sweet scents. I'll try this one out since I was running low anyway. At least that's what I'm telling Brent :)
How funny, I just bought 13 of those soaps this week! (I just kept finding more and more I liked.) Gotta love the $3 sale! I also love the the foaming ones because they are so much easier for the kids to use. I got a couple of that scent too! You should stock up if you love it, because scents like that don't stay around forever. I had one I loved one time that they only made for a short while. I was so bummed. Happy hand washing!
Bath and Body should pay you for that kind of advertisement. Wow...I'm SOLD!
Post a Comment