and Parker - Oh! He was EXCITED!
Out on the snow he spread reindeer eats
Hoping Santa and team would be DELIGHTED!
Christmas morn was quite the SIGHT
P & E -- what lucky kids
Just look to each side of those gleaming tree LIGHTS!
A train table as requested by P
All on display in our new finished basement
--A gold star Christmas favorite for ME!
Bright smiles they did flash
Those moments - ones we want to ENGRAVE
What beautiful kids what a wonderful life
My family - they are the true gifts I do CRAVE!
The rushing about I could do without - I won't LIE
But blessed are we to celebrate the birth of His Son
Whom did suffer and for each of us DIE
What a wonderful year as I look back and reflect
on all that went on in '09
I am grateful and blessed for ALL that I have
From me, there will be no WHINE!
(okay - not 100% true - if you read my blog - you know I whine. Sometimes. :))
The story goes on...HOORAY! -- the pictures get better
For a FUN surprise I did get from my CHRIS
It is shiny and black with a shutter and lens
Yes! A new camera! A high tech one! I'm in BLISS! :)
Happy New Year everyone!!!
To be continued....



5 comments:
Michelle - Your family is so adorable. I need to take a fashion lesson from you and your little girl! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
What a poet you are Michelle:) Glad you guys had a good Christmas. I love that little kitchen set you got for Emmie. You all look pretty sharp in your Sunday outfits. Very cute family!
Yay for a new camera!!! What kind did you get? I can't wait to see your pics! And you get an 'A+' on your cute poem. :) LOVE the Christmas attire and gorgeous children. (Oh, and Afton has the same Christmas jammies - we have such good taste.) ;)
On a side note, I am so, so jealous of that finished basement. *sigh* Ah, to have a play room...
That was such a cute poem! And congrats on the new basement. I bet it feels so good to have more space. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!
Ohh, your guys' CHristmas looked like something out of a movie! A beautiful family...and it sure looked like Santa DID deliver! Wow! By the way, your tree is absolutely stunning. Would you like to come up here and show me how to decorate mine, b/c it looked pretty pathetic. We missed you too at Ken and Marci's but we've decided the next party will be at our place and soon!
Post a Comment