These cute little munchkins were so excited about Halloween.An excuse to eat sugar, an opportunity to stay up late, and a night in NEVER NEVER LAND...
What more could a kid ask for???
PRESENTING......
& his sidekick --
TINKERBELL!

As a result, this is the best (only!) picture I could get of the two together prior to them coating their costumes in chocolate (okay so only Tinkerbell was guilty of that one...).
Yes, Chris went trick-or-treating in his work gear. I think the neighbors were confused at his "costume".....
Shirt+tie+BYU sweatshirt = "Hmmm. What the heck is this guy trying to be?" :)
Grandma and Grandpa Hansen made it over in time for the chaos. They came bearing this cute smoking cauldron and yummy Halloween sugar cookies, and even came along for the trick-or-treating fun for a few houses.
After all was said and done, I was finally able to get a few smiles out of Emmie by the time she had some treats in her little hands. No surprise - this girl LOOoves to eat! She bit through that Crunch bar and had it eaten in no time. I caught it just in time to fish the wrapper out of her mouth... You can see the lovely chocolate drool embellished all over her shirt.
A very nice Halloween touch!
It was a complete fiasco trying to get a picture of these two.... it was their bedtime by the time we were getting out the door to trick or treat so they were both tired and verging cranky, and "Tink's" fairy legs flitted her into a speed walk each and every time her little feet hit the ground, making it nearly impossible to catch a picture!
As for Peter Pan - he was just anxious to fly around the neighborhood and get himself some chocolate - one of the loves of his life. Who could blame him?
Shirt+tie+BYU sweatshirt = "Hmmm. What the heck is this guy trying to be?" :)
Grandma and Grandpa Hansen made it over in time for the chaos. They came bearing this cute smoking cauldron and yummy Halloween sugar cookies, and even came along for the trick-or-treating fun for a few houses.
After all was said and done, I was finally able to get a few smiles out of Emmie by the time she had some treats in her little hands. No surprise - this girl LOOoves to eat! She bit through that Crunch bar and had it eaten in no time. I caught it just in time to fish the wrapper out of her mouth... You can see the lovely chocolate drool embellished all over her shirt.A very nice Halloween touch!
And Parker... he had his fill of chocolate himself. I could swear he didn't eat all that much, but apparently I missed some because he ended the night with a nice throw up all over the kitchen floor. But, no need to worry. After having been sick with the flu a few weeks ago, he took throwing up like an old pro, and reassured me by saying, "I'm going to be okay, Mom!".
It didn't seem to phase him one bit.
What a night!!!
Totally fun and totally worth all the effort in getting their costumes together.
We just love the magical effect that our little Tink and Peter Pan provide in our home year round!
Here's to another HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)
6 comments:
So stinkin' cute! I so wish you guys lived her still so we could get the kids together and hand out!
your cute kids were born to be peter & tink! and I'll bet you made those perfectly adorable costumes too. :) and I love the candy-eating pictures!!
They are adorable! I've always wanted to have a "theme: for costumes for my kids-so far it has been a NO-GO. Maybe in a few years. Glad you had a great halloween....minus the whole barfing thing.
we saw cute Peter but not Tink...they look so cute though!!
Such a cute idea for their costumes, they are adorable! We need to have another lunch with all the girls, since I missed the last one!
What adorable kids in cute costumes! I love it. And I am totally with you on the reason to blog post. It totally helps me document and remember more!
Post a Comment