The kids and I headed South for St. George last Saturday to visit my Mom and Stepdad. Chris met up with us halfway through.
Here's a little recap of our trip...
Chris was excited to show Parker how to fly a kite, but it was a little TOO windy, so we didn't last long at the park.
Chris was excited to show Parker how to fly a kite, but it was a little TOO windy, so we didn't last long at the park. Parker encountered a lizard in the backyard, screamed, "Mouse!", and started crying. Reed had to educate him on the reptile he had spotted, and once he learned that they weren't going to attack him, he started hunting for them.
We checked out the pool at the community center, and even went on a little easter egg hunt in the backyard.
An added bonus? We were able to avoid 25 degrees & a snow storm in Salt Lake!
We went to this Pirate's Island restaurant one night. It was really cute and a lot of fun. Parker was entertained playing the arcade games (okay, we all were!).
Parker helping Grandma Jane in the kitchen on a step stool, and Emmie just happy to hang out, as usual.
Parker was in Dog Heaven...I dare say that the dogs were NOT! Trying to dodge my 2 1/2 year old the entire time, they were on their toes. There were FOUR of them! Our Roxy came with us, plus their three. CRAZY! But not as crazy as I expected. They are good little dogs. Parker was endlessly entertained going in and out of the doggy door, which leads into the master bedroom closet.
Oh, the thrills of a 2 year old.......
Now that is what I call a bargain!
Yes, in case you were wondering, I absolutely pride myself in & LOVE finding a great deal! :)
THANKS Mom and Reed for letting us come and visit!
Parker is already asking to go back.
5 comments:
Oh ST George looks like FUN! And I LOVE those clothes you found - what a DEAL! And Parker's potty trained?!?! I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up - it must be great to be down to only one in diapers though!
It looks like you guys had a TON of fun! I will have to keep that outlet in mind next time we drive through there on our way to SLC. Your kids are just darling. I've said it before, but you two should go into the baby making business! This world would be filled with gorgeous people!
Hurray for the Steals and Good Weather!! Thanks for the Picasa Info it helped! So lets shoot for next week. You pick the day, I think I am open!! oh and I check all my email!! Any one will work or the blog is good too.
Glad you got to get out of the snow for a bit. :) Lover the picture of Parker in the doggy door!
Makes me want to go back down! I also can't go down there without hitting the Children's Place Outlet. My kids have some of those same clothes!
Where was that pirate restaurant? JJ is obsessed with Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles right now- I'm sure he'd love it.
Post a Comment