Monday, April 27, 2009

Feelin' like a lucky girl

Things have been a little hectic with life this last couple weeks. Or really you could say this last couple of MONTHS! Things should start slowing down for a minute & today is the first day that I can even remember that I don't have something scheduled or something I am crazy busy with and having to get done. Well, besides cleaning and doing laundry since those things have been somewhat neglected amidst the chaos and my house is a total wreck- - but I'm not stressing over that today. We'll leave that to tomorrow. I felt like such a lucky girl waking up this morning and knowing that I had nothing on the agenda. And to top it off, I woke up to this beautiful bouquet: with an attached giftcard and sweet note from my husband saying that I have a facial scheduled for me today at 4:15!
HOW SWEET IS THAT?!
I really am a lucky girl.
THANKS HONEY! You're the best. :)
I've had several facials done at this spa before and it was seriously one of the most relaxing things I've ever experienced!
Hope you're having a good day, too!

6 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Enjoy every second of it Michelle! You deserve it!

Wade Family said...

That's awesome...what a guy! But like Rae Lynn said you totally deserve it. I've never had a facial...sounds like I need to add that to my list of things to try.

BTW...I can't believe that Emmie is getting around so good. That is crazy. Bryton will barely roll over. I guess I shouldn't complain they are easier to contain when they are less mobile.

Have fun today!

L said...

No way! Chris needs to start hanging out with Trent to give him ideas;) I hope it was awesome!!!

Efamily said...

I'm jealous....not gonna lie!

facial, peace and quiet, soothing music.....dang your husband is good!

Jeanerbee said...

That is SO SWEET! Lucky you! Can I come???

aliciamae100 said...

any reason or just being extra sweet? guess it doesn't matter either way - what a sweet husband!!