Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just more whining

Soooo... it's 2:30 in the morning, and I'm BLOGGING! WHAT is wrong with me???
Let me explain. No worries, this won't be long, I promise.
So the plague that's been floating around my house, the one that has caused much upset and misery, finally caught up with me, it's fourth victim -over the weekend. I've just been trying to survive ever since catching this nasty bug (although Monday night I was just about ready to throw in the towel...), so blogging has definitely been on the back burner. However, the fact that the last post was all about ME, and that there was a big (& unattractive picture) of ME at the top, has been bugging me. It's been up there way too long, but I've simply been way too miserable to do anything about it.
Until now, that is.
So here it is, 2:30 a.m., I've been awake for over an hour with a throbbing sore throat, icky cough, runny nose, etc. etc., a nasty red, oozing eye (the last of the wonderful surprise symptoms that has presented with this lovely illness for all four of my family members), not to mention massive hunger pains (I've had a loss of appetite, although I HAVE been eating so I'm not sure why I've been getting such starvation pains. Probably due to taking in less calories mixed with nursing??) Well, I decided to give into my stomach and eat a bowl of cereal since I can't sleep anyways, and also decided that now may just be the best moment to bump down that 'Hair' post.
So no, this post is really about nothing. Just me and a little whining....a little explanation for what I've been up to - er not up to....a little something for me to do in the early morning hours where I am too miserable to sleep....& lastly, reason to put up a new post, as uninteresting and lame as this is!
So sorry to be such a waste of your time....stay tuned....I'm bound to feel normal again one of these days, right?
So here's a little wisdom for you to walk away with from this post:
Take your Vitiman C everyone and wash wash wash those hands, quarantine your family, whatever you need to do.... but avoid this thing like it's the plague, because I'm pretty sure that is what I've caught!
And trust me, you don't want it!!! :)
I know, I know, I'm so dramatic. :)

4 comments:

L said...

You are so funny! But I am terribly sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. I wish I was closer to come steal your kiddo's so you could have a nap!

SHIPP said...

I'm glad our blogs offer some sanity. I hope you all feel better. We caught the plagues two weeks ago, glad it's gone.

Jeanerbee said...

If I was up at 230am sick, I'd be blogging too =). I hope you feel better soon!

benandtheshannon said...

So I recommend a week in sunny AZ for what ails you!! We just got back and everyone is healthy and happy. :)
Sorry blogging question. How do you do a collage of pictures on the blog? is it a different site /download? Help please!! I am sick of down loading one picture at a time! Thanks for your help!!