Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Green Day

This little munchkin wore her green yesterday.
(not a great pic, I know but one of the only ones I took of her yesterday...)
THIS one, however, did NOT...(Daddy dressed him. :)) Good thing we had this big green hat for him to wear. He thought it was PRETTY funny to put it on his little sis and watch her squirm while she tried to get it up over her eyes. (Sorry - I didn't catch any pics) He kept telling us, "I'm sooooo BUNNY (funny)!". This is his new favorite thing to tell us. Poor Emmie. I'm afraid this is just the beginning of the big brother/little sister taunting relationship. FUN times. Good thing Emmie is such a good sport. :)
The little Leprechaun and I had fun making some lucky sugar cookies.
Yeah, so, Parky went a little crazy with the sprinkles.
But hey, who doesn't like mouthfuls of green sprinkles???
I know Parker does.
Okay, so I don't mind the sugar either!


4 comments:

Marianne said...

Your kids are so cute, as always. I am still laughing about your last post- I can SO relate to the sibling rivalry! Thanks for the birthday wishes too!

Chelle said...

Love the hat! Looks like you guys were festive and fun for St. Patty's. I had great plans of making green waffles, only to discover we didn't have some of the key ingredients...and I even forgot to wear green! What a dud huh? Oh, and so sorry about your plague. :) It is the pits to be sick. I haven't been able to breathe for the past little while and it stinks! Makes for some really rotten sleeping. We really want to get together with you guys sometime--let me know your schedule!

Efamily said...

I love sprinkles too....dang those look good!

aliciamae100 said...

those cookies look professional - you can never have too many sprinkles! love emmie's new 'do!