Monday, January 19, 2009

We're moving

You heard me right.
Our bags are packed, we're READY TO GO!
WE'RE MOVING!
It's decided, we've talked it over, and we are soooooo moving into this beautiful victorian farmhouse in gorgeous Sonoma, California!!!
Well, IF we WIN it, that is!
HGTV is giving away this amazing dream home! I REALLY hope to win it, :) but if I don't, I REALLY hope someone I know DOES, so that we can come and visit!!! You can enter to win everyday until February 19th, 2009. So hurry up and sign up, it only takes a second. Oh, and did I mention that the home is brand new and worth over $2 million? Click here to view this incredible home and to enter for your chance to win!
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv-dream-home-2009-giveaway-enter/package/index.html
Chris and I always dream about raising our kids in a small, classy, country town on lots of land...
If YOU could live anywhere in any style of home, money being no object, where would it be and what type of home??
I don't have many complaints about where we live now, but Sonoma California is looking PRETTY GREAT if you ask me! :) I've also always dreamed of living back east in Vermont or Connecticut for some reason... we can always dream, right?

6 comments:

SHIPP said...

Okay you so had me convinced you were moving. I would love that house to. By the way, Emmie is beautiful. Her smile is worth a million. When can we get together?

Leons said...

You scared me. I too was convinced you were moving. It is an incredible home, good luck. Although I would miss you terribly. I hope all is well.

Marianne said...

You had me fooled at first too! I'm going to enter- don't worry, if I win you guys can come and visit! :)

We're still laughing at the Karl Malone picture! Happy Birthday to Chris. Also, I can't believe that Parker was in the little carseat for THAT LONG!!!

Jeanerbee said...

We have the same dream as you guys, but don't quite know WHERE that is yet. Having lived "back East" I do like the small town feel but I don't think I'd want to be here forever. It's just so... different. I dunno.. and COLD. Maybe we'll have to check out Sonoma!

Anonymous said...

you really had me going there! ;0) you crack me up!

aliciamae100 said...

You're going to have to beat me to it! ;) We were there sunday after church and kept wondering if there was a Sonoma ward/branch... might be a long drive to churh on Sundays. And on our drive from SF to sonoma, Trav was sweet and told me to take a nap. I was so tired I did, but I missed all the scenery! Dang it! And on the way back it was dark. Oh, well - guess we have to go back.