Saturday, January 31, 2009

OH so GOOD!!!

MMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!! Did anyone else fall in love with the Twisted Peppermint scent from Bath & Body Works over the holidays? I love love LOVE this smell, so much so that I just received four more in the mail that I ordered.
They are on clearance for only $3.00 right now....sadly, all they have left is the lotion. (I couldn't find any in the stores, that is why I purchased them online.) If only I could get my hands on the body spray (OR the body cream) and I'd be set until next year...
I'm tellin' ya, you're missing out big time if you haven't partaken of this yummy aroma.
Did I mention that I LOVE it???
Like I could just cuddle up to it, and sniff it all day kind of love?
Okay, so that's a little overboard but you catch my drift, right?
Anyone else hearing me on this?
Click here to order yours:
OR
you can always come visit me and I might let you try one of my six bottles for yourself. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMM! You have gone and got me ordering it now! I can *almost* smell the scent,,,ahhh

Jeanerbee said...

Michelle, you make me smile! It sounds yummy!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

I fell in love with this one last year. I have the cream and love it. It's very refreshing. My mom bought it in the foam soap for her guest bathroom-and I think I love it more as a soap!!! Stock up while you can...you never know when they're going to discontinue a scent. I loved the Festive Pomegranite that came out 2 years ago. They have since discontinued it-and I'm so mad that I didn't stock up on it while I had the chance!!! Enjoy your yumminess!