Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Interpretation of tongues

This is the (stinkin' adorable) face that we're constantly getting from Emmie these days: Our interpretation of the sticking out of tongues:
"Nah-nuh-nah-nuh- naaahhh, naaahhh!
I'M CUTER THAN YOU!"
What a lucky girl. She's not only cute, she's SMART too!

8 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

I just want to give her a squishy hug everytime I see a picture of her!

JacksonFamily said...

Soooo adorable. I love her dress! I just got updated on your blog. I haven't blogged for about a month. I can't believe the snow. If you need to defrost give us a call we'll heat the pool!

aliciamae100 said...

Love it! She is SOOO cute!! Where did you get her outfit? I'm always on the hunt for red and black baby clothes. Maybe you could show me in person... I think I'll be in UT in a few weeks. :)

Stacey said...

She is adorable and looks like so much fun. And your Parker..oh my..that smile is sooo cute.

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Honestly... she's the cutest thing EVER (as far as baby girls come of course!)!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! ;0)

Efamily said...

Michelle your kids are so ADORABLE!! I can't believe the last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Emmie (coming any minute), and now she is SO big!

Thank you for leaving me a comment on my blog you made my day! And I am so happy to hear that you have tried some recipes. I just posted a good one that is really simple, you'll have to try it out.

I will be back in Salt Lake in June and I am planning an outing (GNO) while I am there FOR SURE!! We'll do dinner and maybe an overnight excursion! That would be so fun!

Whenever I think of all my girlfriends from high school I feel such an overwhelming sense of gratitude and good fortune. I don't know how I was so lucky. I have so many good memories and stories...........sigh. We need to stay in touch!


Hope all is well back in your snow cave.

Take Care. love ya.

Ali

I

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

That's the cutest picture ever!! What a ham!!