On Christmas Day Emmie turned FOUR months old! I can't believe how the time has flown. She is getting to be such a big girl in every sense....she had her four month check up yesterday and here are her stats:
Weight: 15 lbs, 8 oz.....71st %ile
Height: 26 inches....92nd %ile
Head: 49th %ile
Back to Emmie... she is SUCH a SMILEY girl! We just love those big grins. Her cheeks are so chub that they bury those dimples, but they are in there, I swear! She LOVES her brother already....whenever he comes nearby her legs go crazy and she flashes her gums with an adoring smile. Parker is such a helper to pile her toys up on her stomach. She thinks any attention from her brother is great so she loves it. Lately they love to hold hands and Parker talks to her in a super high pitched voice, always saying, "Hi baby, hi baby, how'r you-ou?" It's so precious!She started rolling over on December 29th and hasn't stop since. Every time I set her on her back she flips herself over and seems to love the tummy time. She can flip herself back again but seems to enjoy chillin' on her belly. She also likes to suck that thumb... I'm not sure I like this little habit but Chris assures me that at least she always knows where to find it when she needs it. I can't argue that point but I am still encouraging the binky.
I am thrilled to say that she is still a champion sleeper. She usually sleeps all the way from 10-5 a.m. before waking up to eat, then goes back to sleep! Ahhhh. Did I say she is heaven-sent or what??? It is a dream come true. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I really had no idea that you could actually sleep at night for more than 2 hours at a time with a newborn.
I am LOVING it, and even more, I am LOVING HER!!!
Our family has truly been blessed by this sweet, tender, beautiful baby girl!
We love you, Emmie!!!
Where do I go to order more just like her??
6 comments:
I know, after I had Tyler, I thought, "Well I would have had him sooner, if I knew he was going to be so good!" But I know if I had a 3rd, I probably would get a "spirited" baby like my first. If only we could "order" champion sleepers!
Your kids are so cute!
Sparky can relate to the torment that Roxy undergoes! I finally had to get really strict about it. We had several days in a row where I just watched JJ like a hawk and gave time-outs like it was nobody's business! Luckily that pretty much took care of it.
And I have the exact same situation with the kids- I was up 4 times a night with JJ for his first 7 months, and McKenna was the total opposite. I am scared to have a 3rd, because what are the odds of having two like that in a row??
She is seriously so pretty! I love the Ralphie picture with the lamp. That's hillarious!
She keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love her! And I must say it totally makes my day to see her cute hair accessories! I can't wait to meet this beautiful babe!!!
Okay so Emmie is getting so big. she is so cute and always dressed to impress. I can not believe she is rolling over already. Okay so Brody is sleeping through the night. Not by his choice. I finally had him cry it out. Now he is sleeping like a champ.
Oh... I just want to squeeze those chubby chubs of hers! She is so stinkin' cute! She is such a well behaved sweet heart!
Post a Comment