Monday, November 10, 2008

Who? Me? Bad hair day? Nah.

Emmie has a LITTLE bit of a crazy calic in the front of her hair. It's kind of hard to see, but if you look REALLY CLOSE, you might be able to see it.
Emmie's cure for this slight problem:Mat down hair, slip thick band around head, and finish with huge bow on top. No one will ever know! :)
Walah! Problem solved.
Sorry to pass on those bad hair genes, Em. Don't worry, I'll teach you how to use a hair dryer and roundbrush that you'll be able to use EVERYDAY for the rest of your life to combat this minor problem. Whoever told you that beauty isn't high maintenance is crazy! Isn't it fun to be a girl?! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is such a doll...I cannot believe how big she's gotten!!! do you make those cute bows? I love 'em!! I have to get some of those things!!

L said...

I don't believe that you have EVER had a bad hair day in your life! You are way too gorgeous and so is Emmie!!!

Katie's Krazy Klan said...

She is so cute, I wish I could just cover my bad hair days with a big cute bow- I use the round brush and blow dryer too. Beauty IS a pain....but the end result is SO much better than what I start out with!

kennyandkristin said...

I am going private...email me for an invite.

khowcr2@comcast.net

aliciamae100 said...

lol! cute post! little afton has a similar problem (receeding hairline) and the same solution. :)